Identification of the person in charge of the treatment
- Company: Acushla, S.A.
- Headquarters: Quinta do Prado, Distrito de Bragança, Concelho de Vila Flor, Freguesia de Assares e Lodões – 5360-080 Lodões
- VAT: 506769747
- Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Information and Consent
The Personal Data Protection Act and the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU Regulation) ensure the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, personal data is any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
In no case shall we carry out any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Giving away to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
- Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without the prior consent of the data subject.
Purposes of the Treatment of Personal Data
The personal data that we treat through this page are only used for the following purposes:
- Order Processing;
- Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- Processing of requests for information;
- Processing of complaints;
- Statistical analysis activities;
- Direct marketing communications;
- Preventing and combating fraud;
- Request for comments on products purchased;
- Conduct of satisfaction surveys.
Acushla, S.A. guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers.
Commercial and Promotional Communications
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Exercise of Rights
Accordingly, with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may exercise at any time his rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, upon request by any of the following means:
If you wish to cease to be part of Acushla SA’s database at any time, you may exercise this right through such contacts.